CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Saturday, February 05, 2005

just got home...

i baked pineapple tarts today!!!!! for the first time ever.... went to beks house to bake with beks and edwin (wee)! quite funny. flour fight.

and then i went to my aunt's place.. saw edwin (teo) and he was so nice to try and explain postmodernism to me. and also ed, being mister nice oh so funny ed.. tasted my tarts and pretended to choke. whats new doode. caught up with my cousin too. quite fun. now my mom has DAMN funky hair. she has like bangs and her back is all spiked up. woohoo. even funkier than me man. mine isnt even funky to begin with. anyway.... yah and then kelvyn came. he is still as stoned as ever..

"so how was your trip?"
okay loh. everyday do nothing but slack.
"what? why never do sports.. watersports all that?"
have.. sex lah. hahahha. oops.
"excuse me, im only 18. can we stop this conversation?"

and yah. still as hot as ever lah.... totally. :) woosh.

after that was the ditzys talk.. alot of it are still running thru my brain. so many things im so confused? agh. anyway yah.

i was so close to cutting my hair short, but decided to keep my hair long instead to usher in the new year. i almost had a bowl haircut. dont ask me what is a bowl haircut. i dont know either. i know what is a pineapple haircut. its total cuteness. ha ha ha ha.

i dont know what im living for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home